Encompass Health Careers
Rehab Nursing Tech (CNA)
HealthSouth Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital
Now Hiring HealthSouth Rehab Nursing Techs / C.N.A.
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by providing direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency.
· Assisting RN/LPN in completing tasks that support patient care activities
· Completes patient care activities as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcomes.
The HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to HealthSouth rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At HealthSouth, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation Nursing Techs are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- and much more!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over two to four weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
Keywords: cna, nursing
- Current CNA licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
Address: 5001 Commerce Drive, Bakersfield 93309
Job ID: 1722648