Encompass Health Careers
Rehab Nursing Technician (CNA) Evenings 3-11
- Amputee Rehabilitation Program
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Program
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Burns Rehabilitation Program
- Multiple Trauma Rehabilitation Program
- Neuro-rehabilitation Program
- Orthopedics Rehabilitation Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Stroke Rehabilitation Program
The Rehabilitation Nurse Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant is also responsible for:
- Assisting the RN/LPN in completing tasks that support patient care activities and treatments
- Providing direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency
- Ensures that department is kept clean and organized
- Assists with equipment maintenance and cleaning of supplies
- Completes patient care activities as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Ensure that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. All elected benefits are effective day one of employment!
What types of patients will you see? We are an acute rehabilitation hospital setting. Typically our patients spend an average of 1-3 weeks in our hospital and come to us with a wide variety of diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions.
Job Code: 100132
License or Certification:
- Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
- CRRN preferred and supported
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
Address: 1623 Morgantown Road, Reading 19607
Shift: Evening Job
Job ID: 1812439