Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cardinal Hill - Home Health Clinical Supv - FT
The Home Health Clinical Supervisor organizes and supervises the clinical and patient care operations of the home health agency. The Home Health Clinical Supervisor also acts in the absence of the Director of Home Health. This is done in accordance with federal and state regulations as well as company standards to assure that the highest degree of quality care is rendered at all times. The Home Health Clinical Supervisor position:
- requires superior leadership and communication skills
- manages the patient care areas of the HHA
- works closely with the Director of HH to assure the achievement of HHA goals.
Job Code: 100196
License or Certification:
- RN, PT, OT, or SLP
- Valid current drivers license
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Degree in Nursing, PT, OT, or SLP
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare experience
- Minimum of 1 year of very recent employment in a Medicare certified HHA.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Daily exposure to unpredictable elements in patient's homes including various and unpredictable situations.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- May be exposed to infectious or contagious diseases.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or nights. Will need to take call for the agency.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 2050 Versailles Road, Lexington 40504
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1815032