Encompass Health Careers
Physical Therapist- Outpatient Department, Full time
Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Healthsouth of Concord, NH is a 50 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital and Outpatient Center located just Northinpatient rehab hospital treats general rehabilitation diagnoses, such as amputations, arthritis, hip fracture, joint replacement, burns, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, we also treat neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain injury, Guillian Barre, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or critical illness myopathy, orthopedics, and other cardiac conditions.
** We are interviewing for a full time Outpatient Physical Therapist **
Along with Occupational and Speech Therapy our on-site Outpatient Center treats the following conditions requiring a skilled Physical Therapist:
· Neuro Rehab
· Vestibular- Balance and Gait
· Spinal Cord Injuries
· Bioness- LE
· Brain Injury
Healthsouth owns over 120 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states. Your clinical development can be strengthened through our many on-line courses, some CEU eligible, internal presentations, and involvement in our Clinical Ladders or by transferring to another Healthsouth facility for additional career growth.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more all effective day one of employment!
Job Code: 100011
Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, outpatient rehab, neuro rehab, orthopedics, outpatient clinic, work hardening, work injuries.
License or Certification:
- Must be in possession of current state license or on or before the first day of employment.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited Physical Therapy degree program.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1816599