Encompass Health Careers
Nurse Manager- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
HEALTHSOUTH of Tinton Falls, NJ is a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation services. We are a fully accredited acute rehab hospital. We treat a wide clinical case load such as stroke, brain injury, neurological disorders, cardiac, orthopedic, amputation, multiple trauma, etc.
HEALTHSOUTH of Tinton Falls is a 60 bed acute rehab hospital located in Monmouth County (GSP Exit 105). We're celebrating 10 years of excellence and are proud to receive recognition for ranking in the top 10% nationally for clinical outcomes by UDS-MR.
Our hospital has a full complement of Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacists and Medical staff to offer the best possible outcomes for our patients. With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we get to see our patient’s progress, day after day until retuning home.
We are proud of the fact that about 80% of the patients admitted to HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls are discharged directly to their homes.
Joint Commission Certified for Disease-Specific Care for Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Hip Fracture Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Stroke Rehabilitation
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- everyday. Maybe you can too!
The Nurse Manager is responsible for our 60 bed hospital and the following critical functions:
* Assisting in the
development of patient care programs, policies, and procedures that describe
how patients' needs for nursing care, treatment, and services are assessed,
evaluated, and met.
* Implementing the plans for providing nursing care, treatment, and services including the types and numbers of nursing personnel necessary to provide nursing care.
* Implementing an effective, ongoing program to measure, assess, and improve nursing care, treatment, and services delivered to patients.
* Promoting an environment and culture that enables Healthsouth to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance, and motivating staff to improve performance.
* Supervising and coordinating nursing personnel and delivery of nursing care on a 24-hour basis for assigned area. * Coordinating administration and clinical activities, both inter and intra-departmentally, so that optimum patient care is provided, staffing is maintained and costs contained.
* Primarily a Monday to Friday schedule; however some flex to provide
leadership support to nights and weekend staff will be required as needed.
* Serving as CNO in his/her absence
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. Benefits are effective day one of employment.
Who are we?
Healthsouth is the nation’s leading provider of rehabilitative services with over 120 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 36 states including Puerto Rico!
You will have the opportunity to work in an acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality treatment through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: OT, PT, SLP, Neuropsychologists, RN, LPN, CNA, Pharmacists and medical staff all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. Learn more about being a part of this successful team.
Keywords: Nurse Manger, Nurse Supervisor, ADON, DON, Director of Nursing, Med/Surg, acute care, hospital, ICU, CCU
License or Certification:
* Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations
* CPR certification
* CRRN certification supported
* Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Nursing
* Five years’ experience in inpatient hospital setting ideal.
* Two plus years Nursing Leadership experience with responsibilities including such as 24 hour accountability, FTE management, policy, procedure, and budgetary oversight, and conducting disciplinary action.
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1816764