Encompass Health Careers
Nurse Supervisor- 12 am- 8 am Mon- Fri- No Weekends!
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
HEALTHSOUTH of Tinton Falls, NJ is a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation services. We are a fully accredited acute rehab hospital. We treat a wide clinical case load such as stroke, brain injury, neurological disorders, cardiac, orthopedic, amputation, multiple trauma, etc.
HEALTHSOUTH of Tinton Falls is a 60 bed acute rehab hospital located in Monmouth County (GSP Exit 105). We're celebrating 10 years of excellence and are proud to receive recognition for ranking in the top 10% nationally for clinical outcomes by UDS-MR.
Our hospital has a full complement of Therapists, Nurses, Neuropsychologists and Medical staff to offer the best possible outcomes for our patients. With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families.
We are proud of the fact that about 80% of the patients admitted to HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls are discharged directly to their homes.
Joint Commission Certified for Disease-Specific Care for Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Hip Fracture Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Stroke Rehabilitation
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- everyday. Maybe you can too!
** Our night Nurse Supervisor opening is a Monday to Friday only position! **
The Nurse Supervisor is responsible for ensuring excellent patient satisfaction and positive outcomes by:
- Supervising the care, treatment and services provided to patients by nursing staff on the assigned unit and throughout the shift.
- Developing effective staffing schedules and is responsible for RN, LPN, Nursing Technician coverage concerns due to call outs, census changes or open positions.
- Supporting the efforts of the nursing staff by providing direct patient care when needed.
- Assessing and reassessing patients throughout the shift and reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to the nurse supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner.
- Participating on the interdisciplinary team by providing the appropriate information to the team, and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Supervising the plan of care that is individualized to patient needs and is reflective of patient goals.
- Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the Nurse Supervisor is fully responsible for handling and resolving a wide range of issues that may occur on their shift from patient, patient families and facilities concerns.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more all effective day one of employment!
Helping you become a better nurse is critical to our success - You will be paired with mentors; attend in-house as well as external educational programs. The treatment team is made up of full time therapists, nurses, social workers, pharmacists and medical staff; a great way to grow beyond your own discipline.
Keywords: Charge Nurse, Charge RN, RN Supervisor, RN Unit Manager, RN Manager, RN Acute Care, MedSurg. ER., ED, ICU, CCU
Job Code: 100124
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations.
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred and supported
- BSN or MSN preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Two years of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Direct responsibility for supervision of nursing staff- RN, LPN, Nursing Technicians.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
· Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 1816766