Encompass Health Careers
Registered Nurse 7am - 7pm
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts
HealthSouth Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Ludlow, MA is a Joint Commission Certified 55 bed physical rehabilitation hospital. Our newly built facility treats adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event.
Our patients come to us just days out of surgery or the ICU and spend 1-3 weeks on average at our hospital receiving hospital level medical care and therapy services in preparation to return home to their families. We have experience therapy and medical staff to learn from to help make you a better physical therapist!
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- everyday. Maybe you can too!
Now Hiring Fairlawn/Encompass Health Registered Nurses
Helping patients regain hope and independence
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The Encompass Health/ HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to Encompass Health (formerly HealthSouth) rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At Encompass Health, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others.
Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. Encompass Health’s rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
Only the best will do
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- And much more all effective day one of employment!
- After just one year of employment, we will also make the payment on your existing nursing student loan for as long as you work for us! That is right! Month after month!
Eighty percent of patients discharged directly home
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over one to three weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
Advanced tools to support patient progress
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
Job Code: 100130
Key words: RN, Registered nurse, ICU, CCU, ED, ER, acute care, hospital, wounds, IV, BSN
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification supported
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year or more of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred, but not required
Address: 222 State Street, LUDLOW 01056
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1816971