Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Cypress
The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse performs a range of assigned nursing tasks and procedures under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. In addition the position is responsible for:
- Providing direct patient care to inpatients
- Observing patient behavior, vital signs, symptoms, responses to treatment and reports findings to Registered Nurse
- Carrying out the patient's plan of care
License or Certification:
- Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- One year experience in inpatient medical surgical or general hospital setting preferred
- Rehabilitation experience preferred
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 13031 Wortham Center Drive, Houston 77065
Job ID: 1720260