Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
LPN/LVN (Float Pool/PRN)
- Providing direct patient care to inpatients
- Observing patient behavior, vital signs, symptoms, responses to treatment and reports findings to Registered Nurse
- Carrying out the patient's plan of care
***Please Note: This is a float pool position. It requires that you float between our two Conroe and Shenandoah locations (they are about a block from each other). We ask that you work 2 shifts/week. Premium pay is available for this role!***
License or Certification:
- Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- One year experience in inpatient medical surgical or general hospital setting preferred
- Rehabilitation experience preferred
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 117 Vision Park Blvd, Shenandoah 77384
Job ID: 1721280