Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Charge Nurse (Full-time Days and Evenings)
HealthSouth Sunrise Rehabilitation HospitalThe Charge Nurse is responsible for ensuring excellent patient satisfaction and positive outcomes by:
- Supervising the care, treatment and services provided to patients by nursing staff on the assigned unit and throughout the shift.
- Supporting the efforts of the nursing staff by providing direct patient care when needed.
- Assessing and reassessing patients throughout the shift and reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to the nurse supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner.
- Participating on the interdisciplinary team by providing the appropriate information to the team, and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Creating a plan of care that is individualized to patient needs and is reflective of patient goals.
Job Code: 100111
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations.
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
- Two years of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Address: 4399 Nob Hill Road, Sunrise 33351
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1721966