Encompass Health Careers
PM&R Inpatient Physician Reading Pennsylvania
Exciting opportunity for a PM&R physician or PM&R Resident Graduate
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the medical community. Financial package is available including income guarantee and full relocation.
- Join other PM&R physicians supporting the hospital
- Internal medicine and subspecialty support
- Shared call
- See 10-15 patients immediately
- Effective marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
ENCOMPASS HEALTH ACUTE INPATIENT REHABILITATION HOSPITALS
As one of the nation's largest healthcare providers specializing in rehabilitation, Encompass Health's priority is to deliver high quality patient care. Our team of experts has extensive experience in today's most advanced therapeutic methods and technologies.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and Encompass Health therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SET UP
PM&R Physician will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses. The Physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections
BE THE CONNECTION
Job Code: 012346
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in PM&R
- Recent PM&R graduates welcome
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Passion for acute inpatient rehabilitation care
Address: 1623 Morgantown Road, Reading 19607
Job ID: 1722895