Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Human Resources - Huntington, WV
HEALTHSOUTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF HUNTINGTON
HealthSouth Huntington is currently looking for a Human Resources Director to join our hospital leadership team.
The Human Resources Director plans, organizes and directs all aspects of Human Resources Management in such a manner as to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees, compliance with all company policies and legal aspects of employee/employer relationships. In addition, the Human Resources Director:
• Directs hospital recruitment and retention program to ensure availability of appropriate staffing resources. Serves as a resource to department managers and other employees.
• Coordinates the overall education program for all staff in conjunction with the Education Coordinator/Employee Health Nurse.
• Monitors Employee Health activities and Workers’ Compensation management.
• Assists with Benefits Administration.
• Acts as liaison between Corporate HR and the hospital management.
• Ensures appropriate documentation and record-keeping for regulatory compliance.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington is a 62-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
6900 West Country Club Drive, Huntington, WV 25705
Click here for a tour of the hospital.
License or Certification:
- None. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and/or SPHR certification preferred.
Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
· BA or BS degree in Personnel Administration, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or related field required. Experience may substitute for four year degree on a year for year basis.
· Minimum of three to five years of Human Resources Management experience, preferably in healthcare.
· Computer knowledge in Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations when setting policies and procedures and in dealing with daily employee situations.
- Is responsible for oversight of all HR office operations; benefits, recruitment and retention, workers compensation, staffing and wages, employee relations.
Address: 6900 West Country Club Drive, Huntington 25705
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1810301