Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Chief Executive Officer- Albuquerque, NM
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Albuquerque is seeking a Chief Executive Officer to join the hospital leadership team.
Hospital Address: 7000 Jefferson NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Hospital Website: http://www.healthsouthnewmexico.com
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Hospital. This position is accountable for planning organizing and directing the hospital to ensure that quality patient care is provided and that the financial integrity of the hospital is maintained. The CEO ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as all policies and procedures set forth by the Governing Board and Medical Staff, and those required by Joint Commission standards.
The CEO is responsible for creating an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance, recognize and reward performance, and being responsible for the operation of measurement, assessment and improvement of the hospital's performance.
Job Code: 100186
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related healthcare field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent work experience of a Master's degree as demonstrated by such responsibilities as but not limited to accountability for hospital operations, budget development, analysis and oversight; marketing including volume growth/program development; FTE management; expense control; policy and procedure development and implementation; and process development to facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Five years of management experience in healthcare. Minimum 2-3 years in Senior Management position.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 7000 Jefferson Northeast, Albuquerque 87109
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1811045