Encompass Health Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Housekeeping/Enviro Services Aide (Per Diem)
Nonclinical Environmental/Food Services
HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
This position is a per diem, non-benefited position. May be needed for both day and evening shifts. The per diem rate is $15p/h.
The Environmental Services Aide maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the Hospital in accordance with Encompass Health quality standards, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
Keywords: Hospital; cleaning; Orange County; housekeeping
Job Code: 100216
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Job ID: 1811064