Encompass Health Careers
Charge Nurse - Saturday/Sunday 11a-7p
- Supervising the care, treatment and services provided to patients by nursing staff on the assigned unit and throughout the shift.
- Supporting the efforts of the nursing staff by providing direct patient care when needed.
- Assessing and reassessing patients throughout the shift and reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to the nurse supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner.
- Participating on the interdisciplinary team by providing the appropriate information to the team, and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Creating a plan of care that is individualized to patient needs and is reflective of patient goals.
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations.
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
- Two years of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
Address: 2 Rehabilitation Way, Woburn 01801
Job ID: 1812680