Encompass Health Careers
Environmental Service Aide (PRN)
Depending on the hospital location you will have the opportunity to work in a 30-200 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality care through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: Therapists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical staff as well as non-clinical professionals all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life!
Job Code: 100216
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 4100 Covert Avenue, Evansville 47716-5349
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1813561