Encompass Health Careers
CNA / Rehab Nursing Tech (Pool/PRN - Nights - 12 hour shifts - no benefits)
The CNA / Rehabilitation Nursing Tech assists rehabilitation nurses and/or therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and/or therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.
The CNA / Rehabilitation Nursing Tech supports an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100132
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- Colorado CNA
Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Address: 325 Parkside Drive, Colorado Springs 80910
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 1814913