Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Fredericksburg
Speech Language Pathologist (PRN) Opportunity
Come Join Our Team @ Encompass Health
Are you a professional clinician looking for an opportunity to contribute to a world-class rehab team? We change lives by helping patients return to active lifestyles through rehabilitative medicine. Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Fredericksburg has created an environment where patient success is both a reflection of the quality of our care and the quality of our careers. We are currently expanding our supervisory team and are in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (PRN). Might that someone be you?
The Speech-Language Pathologist provides speech-language therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and guidelines.
In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires effective communication skills for departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in speech-language pathology evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Requires task delegation and supervision of fellows, technicians and assistants (when applicable).
- Maintains open and on-going communication with hospital departments to ensure patient, staff, and hospital needs are met.
The Speech-Language Pathologist creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Job Code: 100028