Encompass Health Careers
Data Analytics Manager (Relocation Assistance Available)
This is a position for a seasoned (10+ years experience) Data Analytics Manager, ideally with experience at a leading healthcare brand or market research firm that serves health systems / healthcare organizations. The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for bringing a composite of thought partnership and analytics skills to the Marketing & Communication team, showing creativity by using various data sources to drive to insights. Works closely with Marketing & Communications group and internal clients for sourcing data. This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job Code: 101216License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of experience serving as a business strategist and thought partner, able to provide strategic and tactical recommendations that can be taken to leadership teams
- Is experienced in hiring, managing, and developing a team
- Has knowledge base of the healthcare market landscape
- Ideally has experience working with health systems, healthcare businesses, or across a variety of B2B industries, and is comfortable with the complexity of how healthcare businesses operate, perform, and interface with multiple stakeholders
- Is a creative problem solver, and resourceful in solving insights gaps
- Brings flexibility and pragmatism in her/his methodology
- Shows curiosity, and willingness to build relationships with business partners to achieve a greater understanding of different business functions' goals and how that may inform the brand measurement system
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies this depth of category experience or knowledge to the analysis and interpretation of data to inform go-forward business and marketing strategy
- Stays current on industry news
- Able to tease out insights that help solve key business challenges being addressed
- Applies critical thinking and creativity when evaluating data to build strategic insight-led narratives
- Provides thought partnership in arriving at insights, knowing which questions to ask amid category complexity
- Develops a semi-regular assessment of market and competitive dynamics
- Extracts insights from learnings that the marketing department can use to inform strategic decisions and investments
- Monitors and evaluates performance of marketing initiatives that are piloted in-market
- Designs tracking mechanisms using multiple sources of input
- Works across internal teams to pull in relevant insourced reporting
- Is detail-oriented and integrates multiple sources of data (i.e., social, behavioral, experiential, VOC surveys) to drive towards an understanding of individual behaviors with viewpoint on potential drivers of future behaviors
- Maintains a comprehensive measurement system and exhibits flexibility to adapt and refine the system over time
- Oversees regular issuance of annual / semi-regular surveys
- Synthesizes learnings and incorporates insights into broader measurement system to create a complete story of performance
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 25 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of supplies and equipment. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1818179