Encompass Health Careers
Data Processor CBO
HealthSouth is becoming Encompass Health. Due to our continued growth, we are searching for qualified candidates to fill our Data Processor positions at our business office conveniently located north of Tampa right off of the Suncoast Parkway. The Data Processor is responsible for a variety of office administration tasks to ensure ongoing operations of the Central Business Office. The Data Processor may support CBO activity for several functional areas which may include 1) receptionist and front desk administration, including mail and correspondence handling 2) provide accounts receivable team with research and follow up assistance and/or 3) support the cash handling team. This position may handle documents and information that may be confidential in nature and will require appropriate discretion in review and or/processing.
Why Work for Encompass Health?
No prior healthcare background is required! We offer training to those new to the healthcare field. Opportunities for internal cross-training and promotional consideration are available as well. To attract and retain the best, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here.
Job Code: 100960
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School degree or GED required.
- Minimum six months related experience in an office, banking, retail or cashiering environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 10 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 16228 Spring Hill Drive, Brooksville 34604
Job ID: 1818850