Encompass Health Careers
Clinical Nurse Evaluator/Screener- Lebanon NH Area
HEALTHSOUTH is a Multiyear Honoree for Best Places to Work In Healthcare by Modern Healthcare! Come see what we are all about!
Position is based at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH
HealthSouth Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord, NH is Joint Commission Accredited and specializes in rehabilitative care across a wide-array of diagnoses. We are a 50-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services designed to return patients to their homes leading active and independent lives in just 1-3 weeks!
The Clinical Nurse Evaluator/Screener position requires an energetic, personable individual to use his or her clinical license and expertise to evaluate patients at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center for inpatient rehabilitation at our hospital. The successful candidate will grow hospital census through relationship building and by helping patients and care givers understand how our acute rehabilitation hospital can greatly improve their clinical outcomes!
You will be marketing our respected physical rehabilitative services to physicians, hospitals, case managers, discharge planners primarily at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
You will travel from home to Lebanon, NH daily with no overnight travel required, incentives based on your ability to generate admissions, and work mostly daytime and weekdays! Routine meetings in Concord, NH as necessary. Initial training may involve a trip to our Birmingham, AL corporate offices
We are looking for a RN, BSN with strong clinical skills and the ability to work with physician referrers. Benefits
- Current driver's license in state employed and acceptable driving record according to company policy
- Current State Professional License required
- Current CPR certification preferred
- CRRN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as clinician or tech in healthcare environment preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience as nurse liaison or successful sales experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1821183