Encompass Health Careers
Rehab Nursing Tech (LNA) 630pm-7am $3K Sign on
The HealthSouth Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord, NH is Joint Commission Accredited and specializes in rehabilitative care across a wide-array of diagnoses. We are a 50-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services designed to return patients to their homes leading active and independent lives in just 1-3 weeks!
Our 50-bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital offers the following inpatient specialty programs:
Rehabilitation Nurse Technician (LNA) acts in a team member capacity to help the patients, staff members, and the hospital achieve their goals. They are active in department activities to ensure individualized patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted to HealthSouth.
The Rehabilitation Nurse Technician/Licensed Nursing Assistant is also responsible for:
- Assisting the RN/LPN in completing tasks that support patient care activities and treatments
- Providing direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency
- Ensures that department is kept clean and organized
- Assists with equipment maintenance and cleaning of supplies
- Completes patient care activities as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Ensure that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. All elected benefits are effective day one of employment!
What types of patients will you see? We are an acute rehabilitation hospital setting. Typically our patients spend an average of 1-3 weeks in our hospital and come to us with a wide variety of diagnosis such as: stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, various neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, amputation, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma, cardiac conditions, and pulmonary conditions.
- Active LNA licensure as required by state requirements
- CPR certification
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year experience in inpatient general hospital setting preferred, but not required
- Current license in NH as a Licensed Nurse Assistant
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1822684