Encompass Health Careers
Environmental Services Supervisor (FT)
Job Code: 100080
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Previous management, supervisory experience, preferred
- telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools. (Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements)
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents & chemicals
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Must be available to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts, or as needed.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by Director in charge.
Address: 300 Park Hill Drive, Fredericksburg 22401
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1824027