Encompass Health Careers
Compliance Risk Monitoring, Sr. Analyst
The Compliance Risk Monitoring, Senior Analyst assists with the company's Compliance Risk Assessment process, which includes coordinating, tracking and monitoring of controls documentation; overseeing the risk assessment process; and, risk remediation. The Senior Analyst may be involved with some investigation of company hotline and internal compliance-related issues.
Job Code: 101192License or Certification:
- Certified in one (1) of the following or ability to obtain (1) of the following within 2 years of hire:
CIA, CHC, CCEP, CHPC, CHCR.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor degree, preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills and understanding of risk assessment processes
- Minimum of 5 years healthcare compliance, health care operations, health care administration, project management/oversight, regulatory or public policy development, or health plan governance experience
- Strong PC literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel, email).
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1824159