Encompass Health Careers
Registered Nurse 7am to 3pm
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110 bed acute rehabilitation hospital located in Worcester, MA. We provide comprehensive Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation needs.
We provide hospital level medical care with a full complement of Nurses, Therapists, Pharmacists and Medical staff to consistently offer the best possible outcomes for our patients.
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families. We are proud of the fact that 80% of the patients admitted to Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital of Worcester, MA are discharged directly to their homes.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Now Hiring Fairlawn/Encompass Health Registered Nurses
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient rehabilitation by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions.
The Encompass Health/ HealthSouth Difference
The importance of nursing to Encompass Health (formerly HealthSouth) rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At Encompass Health, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. Encompass Health’s rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- And much more all effective day one of employment!
- After just one year of employment, we will also make the payment on your existing nursing student loan for as long as you work for us! That is right! Month after month!
Our registered nursing teams get to know patients over one to three weeks on average, providing care for conditions such as:
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders
- Joint replacement
- Multiple trauma
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
- Multiple trauma
Key words: RN, Registered nurse, ICU, CCU, ED, ER, acute care, hospital, wounds, IV, BSN
- Current RN license appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification supported
- One-year experience in an acute hospital setting preferred, but not required
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1825121