Encompass Health Careers
Chief Nursing Officer - Newnan, GA
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Newnan is currently looking for a Chief Nursing Ofifcer to join our hospital leadership team.
The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) is responsible for the development and implementation of the plans for providing nursing care, treatment, and services including determination of the types and numbers of nursing personnel necessary to provide nursing care and the development of a patient focused, team oriented culture, working in conjunction with all other medical, clinical and therapeutic disciplines to ensure optimal service and superior outcomes. The CNO holds full responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided. The CNO represents nursing on the Governing Body and other hospital committees.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Newnan is a 50-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
2101 E. Newnan Crossing Blvd
Newnan, GA 30265
License or Certification:
· - Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted)
· - BLS certification (ACLS Preferred)
· - CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the eligibity requirement to sit for the examination
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related field (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field required, unless higher degree required by state.
- Five years experience in inpatient hospital setting.
- Two years recent (within the last 5 years) Nursing Management experience with responsibilities including such as 24 hour accountability, FTE management, policy, procedure, and budgetary oversight, and conducting disciplinary action.
Address: 2101 E. Newnan Crossing Blvd., Newnan 30265
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1825300