Encompass Health Careers
Senior Manager Government Relations - Washington D.C.
The Senior Manager, Government Relations is responsible for participating in Company's government relations, legislative advocacy and monitoring interactions with local, state and federal entities. The Senior Manager will assist the Senior Vice President and Director in the preparation of analysis and research on various healthcare issues affecting post-acute care providers, hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers and suppliers. The position is responsible for lobbying in the federal executive and legislative branch; attending congressional hearings and briefings and other meetings; and assisting in the development of comment letters and other types of policy advocacy documents and materials. The Senior Manager, Government Relations assists the Company with political activities and strategies. ***This position will be based in our Washington D.C. office***
Job Code: 101249
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- A post-graduate degree is preferred, but not required.
- A demonstrated track record in healthcare policy, legislation, and regulatory-related work.
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience in legislative or administrative/regulatory environment at the state or federal level.
- Strong analytical, research and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability in complex project management in a fast paced environment.
Job ID: 1910358