Encompass Health Careers
Director of Plant Operations - Rock Hill, SC
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Rock Hill is currently looking for a Director of Plant Operations to join our hospital leadership team.
The Plant Operations Director is responsible for ensuring that the Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Rock Hill, satellite clinic(s) and all related building systems and equipment are installed and maintained in accordance Joint Commission standards and applicable local, state, and federal regulatory requirements. In addition, this position coordinates and conducts the Environment of Care/Safety meetings and may serve as Safety Officer ensuring compliance with all regulatory agency requirements. The Director coordinates and oversees preventive and corrective maintenance programs per the standards in the industry and equipment manufacturers' recommendations.
The Plant Operations Director is responsible for helping create an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for the operation of the department, along with measurement, assessment and continuous improvement of the department's performance. This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Rock Hill is a 50-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians and Encompass Health therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
1795 Dr. Frank Gaston Blvd.
Rock Hill, SC 29732
License or Certification:
- Membership in State or National Healthcare Engineering Association preferred.
- CHFM Preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
Education, Training and Years
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 years of hospital maintenance and/or construction experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience with 5 years current experience in plant equipment and systems operation (chiller, steam boilers, hydraulic systems, building controls, electrical, and air handlers) in a health care institution.
- Candidates must have a broad knowledge of TJC, OSHA, EPA, NFPA and other government, state and local regulatory agencies standards.
- Leadership skills to lead a diverse workforce with varying abilities and skills.
Address: 1795 Frank Gaston Blvd, Rockhill 29732
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1910371