Encompass Health Careers
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
The Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Operations will lead and direct talent acquisition initiatives, assessment, selection and related HR processes that enable successful recruiting, sourcing and hiring. The Senior Manager will collaborate with other areas such as Recruitment Strategy, HRIS, HR Operations, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation and Organizational Development to accomplish business objectives. This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job Code: 101248License or Certification:
- PHR/SPHR or related certification preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources, Psychology, Management, Business or a related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 or more years experience in Human Resources
- 2 or more years experience with employee selection and Taleo or comparable applicant tracking system implementation and refinement.
- Supervisory experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Sharepoint preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and research skills.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 25 pounds including supplies and equipment. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Demonstrated effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1910780