Encompass Health Careers
Registered Nurse-$10,000 Sign on bonus
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Harmarville, PA is a 65 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive acute Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, spinal cord, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation needs. Our patients arrive just days out of ICU offering us the best chance to have impactful and lasting results from a patient’s recent and often significant medical event.
We offer 24/7 medical care from Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and other professional staff to consistently offer the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We are proud of our Gold Seal Certifications by Joint Commission in Stroke Rehabilitation, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation, Advanced Diabetes Rehabilitation, Amputee Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Rehabilitation. Additionally we provide advanced acute medical and therapeutic care for a variety of other clinical diagnosis including multiple trauma, cardiac, stroke, wounds and more.
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families. Our hospital level medical care and advanced therapeutic technologies allows 80% of patients admitted to return home to their lives and their families!
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Now Hiring Registered Nurses for Multiple shifts
The importance of nursing to Encompass Health rehabilitation hospitals can't be overstated. At Encompass Health, comprehensive rehabilitation is planned and administered by a highly specialized and integrated team including physicians, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, case managers and others. Rehabilitation nurses are a valuable resource and bring an important perspective to this interdisciplinary approach. Encompass Health’s rehabilitation nurses help the patients regain control of their lives and their independence, treating complex medical issues and redefining how care is provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- College savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-paid legal plan
- And much more all effective day one of employment!
- After just one year of employment, we have a program that could make the payment on your existing nursing student loan for as long as you work for us! That is right! Month after month!
- Advanced technologies
- Evidence-based practice guidelines
- Clinical outcomes to assess and improve treatment interventions
- National outcomes database
- Trained mentors
- Internal and external education
- Professional treatment teams
Key words: RN, Registered nurse, ICU, CCU, ED, ER, acute care, hospital, wounds, IV, BSN, 15238
- Current RN licensure appropriate to Pennsylvania state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification supported
- One-year experience in an acute hospital setting preferred, but not required
Address: PO Box 11460, Pittsburgh 15238
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1911068