Encompass Health Careers
Internal Sales Consultant
The Internal Sales Consultant is responsible for generating, entering and managing projects through the design and production process in a fast pace environment. They will help to identify, develop and close business opportunities with new and existing clients by phone, email and in person. The Internal Sales Consultant manages group and personal emails and takes orders from a primary territory assigned by management. They will work with clients to determine needs, research product options, send quotes and estimates to our clients that meet the client's needs including budget and intended results. The Internal Sales Consultant is the client liaison with getting artwork approved, purchasing products from vendors to ensure successful order fulfillment, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients. This position will help drive sales efforts to meet revenue targets and generate new customers through attending networking events, regional meetings, corporate events, email and phone calls. The Internal Sales Consultant works with management to develop realistic revenue target goals, and helps identify the resources needed to accomplish all associated tasks.
The incumbent contributes to the meeting of department production and quality, profitability and customer satisfaction goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company can continue to provide excellent service to our customers and career growth for our staff.
Job Code: 100952
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or a minimum of three years job related experience
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbal arenas as well as via email.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Knowledge of print and promotional techniques and related computer software products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Outlook
- Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Handicapped accessibility.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
- Ability to work in demanding and fast paced environment
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Some travel will be required.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e. before, during or after a disaster.
Address: 2901 Third Avenue North, Birmingham 35203-3907
Job ID: 1911396