Encompass Health Careers
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England
Formerly New England Rehabilitation Hospital – is part of the Encompass Health family of acute rehab hospitals known throughout the US for superior clinical outcomes!
Our 210 bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital located just north of Boston, MA provides care for general rehabilitation diagnoses, such as amputations, arthritis, hip fracture, joint replacement, burns, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, we also treat neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain injury, Guillian Barre, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or critical illness myopathy, orthopedics, and other cardiac conditions.
Want a challenging environment where PT, OT, SLP and nursing work as a team to improve the lives of patients? Consider inpatient acute rehab at Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England in Woburn, MA!
- Brain Injury
- Burns Rehabilitation
- Multiple Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Stroke Rehabilitation Program
We are currently interviewing for a full time Physical Therapist to join our inpatient team of experience rehabilitation professionals.
- Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, caregivers, and departmental and interdepartmental relationships.
- Requires competency in physical therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment for patients recovering from a recent and significant medical event.
- Requires task delegation and supervision of Physical Therapist Assistants and Rehab Technicians.
- Maintains open and on-going communication with hospital departments to ensure patient, staff, and hospital needs are met.
- The Physical Therapist creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment
We have large therapy departments providing 3 plus hours of therapy a day on an individual and group basis. Working side-by-side with other experienced therapists and nurses you will have the opportunity to gain broad ranging clinical skills by working with a large patient group and through scheduled rotations across all our clinical floors.
Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, inpatient rehab, acute rehab, stroke, head injury, brain injury, orthopedics, outpatient, rehab hospital, TBI, CVA, Cardiopulmonary, spinal cord injury, 01801
Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment. CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
Education, Training and Experience:
Successful completion of a degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
Address: 2 Rehabilitation Way, Woburn 01801
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1912306