Encompass Health Careers
Job Code: 100267
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Human Resources; or 4 years of compensation consulting/analysis experience. If no degree, the 4 years experience is in addition to other minimum experience requirements.
• Minimum three years of experience in compensation consulting/analysis.
• Experience with market pricing and/or incentive plan administration preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
• Proven experience in Microsoft Excel required to include spreadsheet formatting, sorting, filtering, basic formulas, v-lookup, and pivot tables.
• Ability to learn internal software and systems.
• Experience with a salary survey database or application a plus.
• General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in mathematics.
• Ability to understand how organizations function and how Compensation supports the company’s strategies.
• Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
• Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
• Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
• Handicapped accessible.
• May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
• Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
• Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
• May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
• May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
• May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1913104