Encompass Health Careers
Investor Relations Manager
• Conducts financial analysis and modeling;
• Monitors peer events and analyzes peer performance; performs relative analysis and prepares written summaries to convey findings;
• Supports the design, development, content, production, and delivery of investor relations publications;
• Collaborates in the planning and preparation of quarterly earnings and other investor relations messages;
• Builds strong relationships within the Company, especially in the areas of accounting, legal, treasury, reimbursement, payor strategies, development, and operations;
• Supports the collection and analysis of relative stock price movements, investors’ and analysts estimates/reports/perceptions, and stock ownership; prepares written summaries to convey findings;
• Maintains a comprehensive and current summary of analysts’ forecasts and estimates for the Company;
• Attends events with management, periodically; and
• Maintains the highest level of discretion in dealing with sensitive, nonpublic information.
Job Code: 100962
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in accounting, finance, or investor relations
- BA/BS required, preferably in accounting or finance
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision and collaborate as part of a team
- Strong financial, analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1913392