Encompass Health Careers
Rehab Liaison/Marketing Coordinator (CLINICAL LICENSE REQUIRED)
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL – TOMS RIVER
This position is responsible for hospital census through the design and implementation of referral source strategies with particular focus on the coordination of physician marketing to result in increased compliant IP volume. Words with marketing team, EH Medical Director and other hospital Physicians to enhance EHRH-TR reputation within the physician community. Design and implement referral development strategies with emphasis on direct, face-to-face marketing contacts & hospital public image and community education. Requires some evening and weekend marketing obligations.
Job Code: 100574
Current State professional License required, RN preferred. Current NJ Drivers license in good standing. Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience. Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Liaison or licensed clinician and marketing experience in Health Care environment preferred. Experience with public relations, marketing campaigns, community events. Statistical market research with proven results. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be abel to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 14 Hospital Drive, Toms River 08755
Job ID: 1913658
Contact Name - External: Nancy Ragan
Contact Email - External: Nancy.Ragan@encompasshealth.com