Encompass Health Careers
$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Registered Nurse/Evening Shift
Do you want to do something meaningful in your career? Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Mechanicsburg is a 75-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. You will be part of an industry leading hospital that provides a wide range of , a vast network of highly skilled nurses, independent private practice physicians and therapists, offering the most innovative equipment and , ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as like orthopedics and cardiac, We have specialized inpatient programs for wound care, , , , , , , and . A Registered Nurse in our hospital is an excellent assessment clinician with the ability to address sudden changes in patient condition that may occur in an acute environment. You will have the opportunity to obtain advanced certifications such as Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse which support your personalized continuing education and professional development. We recognize that education can be expensive so a loan repayment program is available to our employees after one year of employment. A comprehensive benefits package which begins on your first day of employment because our employees are critical to our patients' success.
Our guiding principles are comfort, professionalism and respect extending to our patients and each other. If this sounds like something that you would want to become a part of, please apply now!
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification (ACLS preferred)
- CRRN certification preferred
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment
Address: 175 Lancaster Boulevard, Mechanicsburg 17055-2016
Shift: Evening Job
Job ID: 1915078