Encompass Health Careers
Physical Therapist - Outpatient - Experience Required
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls A Joint Venture of Encompass Health and Monmouth Medical Center
Encompass Health of Tinton Falls, NJ is a 60 bed acute rehabilitation hospital and outpatient clinic located on the shore of central NJ, just an hour from NYC!
Our Outpatient Center is looking for a full time Physical Therapist to join its team. Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Prior experience in an outpatient setting is required.
Our on-site Outpatient Center treats adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event.
Our Tinton Falls, NJ Outpatient Center provides treatment for following:
- Orthopedic and Sport Injuries
- Neurological Impairments
- Vestibular – Balance & Gait Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Pre and post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Disease- (PWR!)
We also offer the following outpatient OT and SLP services including:
Neuro Rehab, ADL Training, DriveAble Driver Assessment, Bioness-UE, Hand Therapy, Vision Therapy, Aphasia, Cognitive Retraining, Voice Therapy, Dysarthria, Fluency Disorders, Swallowing/Dysphagia
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with coverage effective day one of employment that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more.
Keywords: Physical Therapist, PT, outpatient rehab, orthopedics, outpatient, work hardening, outpatient neuro, rehab hospital, hospital based outpatient, 07724
- Must be in possession of current state license or certification on or before the first day of employment.
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
- Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S. accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1916722