Encompass Health Careers
Clinical Rehab Liaison/Marketing (Per Diem)
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Tustin, the only free-standing acute rehabilitation hospital in Orange County, CA and has an opening for a Rehab Liaison. We offer comprehensive services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. Our hospital provides cutting-edge technologies and resources that will give strength to patients and greater meaning to your career. We offer significant benefits including:
· A culture that values every individual
· A professional work environment where patients come first
· Excellent compensation, incentive/bonus potential and benefits
· Training and career mobility
· The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team
This exciting and highly visible position combines clinical skills (RN or LVN preferred) with an ability to build 1:1 relationships with physicians, case managers and other referring staff, insurance and other referral sources and collaborate with them to identify appropriate candidates for rehab care in an acute rehabilitation hospital setting.
The Rehab Liaison assumes a key role in supporting a team admissions approach within a geographic territory to meet business objectives while conducting clinical assessments, educating patients and families and ensuring an appropriate transition to rehabilitation. Join the HealthSouth team at Tustin by submitting your application: www.tustinrehab.com
The per diem rate is $38p/h.
Keywords: nurse, rn, lvn, pta, cota, ot, pt, marketing, sales, community liaison, Orange County, CA
- Current driver's license in state employed and acceptable driving record according to company policy
- Current State Professional License required (RN, LVN, PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, RT, LCSW)
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as clinician or tech in healthcare environment preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience as nurse liaison or successful sales experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 14851 Yorba Street, Tustin 92780
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1917010