Encompass Health Careers
De Novo Recruiter - Birmingham, AL
The De Novo Recruiter will be responsible for all recruitment of all positions in new hospitals Encompass Health opens. The recruitment will start approximately 4 months from the open date and will end 1 week (or later) past open date.
**THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN BIRMINGHAM, AL**
Job code: 100703
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related or human resource field.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-life cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced professional healthcare environment.
- 5 years experience using and managing recruitment process in a ATS.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1917064