Encompass Health Careers
Enviro Service Aide/Housekeeping - Part-Time/As-Needed
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Reading
The Encompass Health Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Reading, PA is Joint Commission Certified and specializes in rehabilitative care across a wide-array of diagnoses.
For over 50 years, the Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Reading has been serving patients from Berks, Chester, Montgomery, Lehigh, Lancaster counties and beyond.
Located on 35 acres of gently rolling hills, in Berks County, south of Reading and just five miles from the turnpike, we are a 60-bed acute rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services as well as Home Health service.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools
- Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting pushing and/or pulling are undertaken that exceeds these minimum requirements
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Address: 1623 Morgantown Road, Reading 19607
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1917091
Contact Name - External: Sara Andrews
Contact Email - External: Sara.Andrews@encompasshealth.com