Encompass Health Careers
Rehab Liaison - ER NightShift
The Rehab Liaison is responsible for developing census as defined through targeted goals of the business plan and developing referral relationships within the geographic territory with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts. In addition, the liaison will assist with coordination of referral to admission conversion process and represent HealthSouth in community-related activities.
Shift: ER Night shift
License or Certification:
- Current driver's license in state employed and acceptable driving record according to company policy
- Current State Professional License required
- Current CPR certification preferred
- CRRN preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as clinician or tech in healthcare environment preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience as nurse liaison or successful sales experience in healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with acute hospital, rehab hospitals, and local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at Corporate Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 2800 West 15th Street, Plano 75075
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1918508