The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely Accounts Payable processing as assigned by the supervisor in accordance with HS policy and procedures.
Job code: 100532
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High school or equilvalent, accounts payable or office experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 25 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Performs well in stressful situations
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
Encompass Health allows cookies on this site to ensure you have the best experience possible. By continuing, you agree that you are happy for us to use these cookies for that purpose. To learn more or learn how to change your cookie settings, please select More Information.