A stronger bond with patients
A stronger impact on recovery
BE THE CONNECTION.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond
5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
NOW HIRING REGISTERED NURSEs (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
Day (7am to 7pm) and Night (7pm to 7am) shifts available with weekend rotation
Sign on bonus of $7,500 for a 1-year commitment or $15,000 for a 2-year commitment.
UPCOMING RECRUITMENT EVENTS:
*WALK-IN WEDNESDAYS ON SEPTEMBER 4th, 11th, and 18th from 8am to 5pm.
* Nursing Job Fair on September 10th from 2pm to 8pm at our hospital – tours, light refreshments, and on the spot interviews will be offered!
As a registered nurse (RN), you will be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
• CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
• CRRN certification preferred.
• One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Job ID: 1921020