We are excited to add a Vice President, Talent Acquisition to join our Home Office team at our headquarters in Birmingham, AL. The Vice President, Talent Acquisition will lead the development and execution of our enterprise talent acquisition strategy that supports Encompass Health’s strategic vision, growth initiatives and values. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), this individual will lead talent acquisition strategy and execution, candidate sourcing and engagement, stakeholder engagement and management, talent market intelligence and analytics, brand building, process improvement, infrastructure development and growing the capabilities and efficiencies of the talent acquisition team, while creating a talent partnership model with the business .
The Vice President, Talent Acquisition will have a proven track record building and executing Talent Acquisition strategies that drive actionable results.
- Drive talent acquisition results through the establishment of key metrics and KPIs that maintain accountability, reduce costs, improve quality and operational efficiency, with a focus on levers that enable continuous improvement
- Develop a comprehensive recruiting and retention strategy to meet the evolving human capital needs of our organization
- Partner with senior executives, operations and HR leaders, and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs/or gaps to develop and implement programs to find the right talent against current and future workforce planning strategies
- Build an understanding of the organization’s business models, operations, competitive position and talent strategy
- Optimize the TA’s team’s ability to achieve delivery, quality hire targets while ensuring operational compliance
- Lead employment branding strategy for recruitment and drive delivery of recruiting specific tools in consistent messaging across diverse media channels
- Evaluates the impact of long-term business strategy and programs on attraction and retention of candidates and provides advice to business leaders.
- Examines trends in demographics, recruiting, retention, and exit interviews to continuously improve effectiveness.
- Determines financial resources required to deliver recruiting services and develops budget strategy. Tracks and analyzes budget expenditure. Controls costs, seeking efficiencies and measures cost effectiveness of deliverables.
- Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy to significantly advance our proactive external market outreach for first class talent.
- Identify the most effective digital/social media channels to drive increased candidate traffic, through content, SEO/PPC, strategic placement of online recruitment advertisements
- Contribute to the design and evolution of leading-edge recruiting tools and processes for sourcing, assessment, and onboarding.
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing, and social media strategy to attract a diverse workforce.
- Establish robust talent pipelines that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions and technical communities.
- Recommend and lead projects that integrate I&D best practices into the end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Ensure ATS and CRM data is accurate and up to date in other required systems
Job Data: 100355
- 10+ years’ experience leading the end-to-end recruitment life cycle with 7+ years leading high performing teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or relevant area; will consider equivalent years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree ; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, HR data, HR systems, and building or managing talent acquisition practices, tools, and/or processes required. Taleo and Avature experience highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and implementing process improvements, policies and/or practices.
- Demonstrated ability in successfully managing projects, programs and vendors against agreed upon timeframes and SLAs.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills in order to work and lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets, utilize metrics, and make data driven decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills demonstrating an ability to communicate and consult with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the ability to create executive level presentations.
- Experience in change management and communications planning.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1922061