More one-on-one time.
More success for patients and professionals.
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as a speech language pathologist, SLP-CCC, you’ll be the connection between the one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient and the progress they make. Following them throughout their therapy, you’ll work with the latest technologies and experience unprecedented growth opportunities within your chosen field. Get to know your patients and help them reach their goals, while pursuing some of your own!
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on peoples’ lives each day. Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their journey to achieve goals and gain independence. You can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST (SLP - CCC)
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree
Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
Monday - Thursday 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Includes Health and Time off Benefits
About Our Pediatric Clinic:
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree’s Outpatient Pediatric Center is a freestanding clinic providing a variety of therapy services for infants to 18 years old. Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis and inspire our patients to progress each day! This clinic offers -
Fine Motor difficulties
Pedi Feeding – Oral Motor
Speech Language Pathology
Motor Speech Apraxia
Fluency Disorders (Stuttering)
• Current state licensure or certification on or before first day of employment required.
• CPR BLS certification is required.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient clinics, and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 751 Granite Street, Braintree 02184
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1922252
Contact Name - External: Kasey Bonia
Contact Email - External: Kasey.Bonia@encompasshealth.com