The SCO and Development Analyst is responsible for supporting the hospitals in both Development activities and daily supply chain tasks. The position oversees the equipment and furniture budgeting, layout, ordering, installation, contracting, and education for development projects. This role manages the development templates, equipment standards, and project costing and oversees the project closeout process. The position also assists existing hospitals with daily questions, issues, and training related to purchasing. The Analyst creates best practice reporting and process improvement projects using analytics experience to guide hospitals to cost savings opportunities.
Job Code : 101143License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 2-3 years of healthcare /purchasing experience.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pound. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to work with large data sets to analyze and summarize into actionable items.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: One Healthsouth Parkway, Birmingham 35243
Job ID: 1922722