• Preparing the external financial reports required for Encompass Health, such as the Form 10-K, Form 10-Qs, Form 8-Ks, Investor Relations communications, and other SEC and regulatory filings as necessary
• Gathering and analyzing the data used in each report; verifying the accuracy of each report;
• Executing internal controls to support the financial reporting infrastructure of the Company;
• Researching accounting matters and analyzing the impact to the financial statements
• Protect material non-public information
Encompass Health offers continuing education programs and other development opportunities to help employees achieve their career potential. The home office is located on a picturesque campus that includes a free fitness center for employees, walking trails, free Keurig coffee on every floor, and a marketplace that serves breakfast and lunch along with grab and go options 24 hours a day. Our team is focused on giving back to the community through charity walks, Habitat for Humanity home builds, and other volunteer opportunities.
Job Code: 100609
License or Certification:
- CPA eligibility required.
- Eligible to work in the United States
Education, Training, and Years of Experience:
- BS in Accounting required.
- Prior accounting or financial reporting experience preferred.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1924396