The SCO Coordinator is responsible for supporting the SCO team to ensure all equipment and contract needs are completed for development projects and new agreements. The position works with SCO Analysts to assist in development project purchasing and receiving as well as processing all start-up contracts. The role manages on-boarding communication to applicable hospital new employees to provide relevant supply chain information. The Coordinator manages the paper and online documentation for supply chain contracts and related record retention procedures.
Job Code : 101145
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree 1-2 years of administrative experience.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to work with large data sets to analyze and summarize into actionable items.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1924685