Extra attention to detail
BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as a rehab nursing technician lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health careers different—and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
REHABILITATION NURSE TECHNICIAN
(CNA preferred, but not required)
As a rehabilitation nurse technician, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect on each patient’s treatment plan.
• Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
• Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
• Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
• Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
• Current CPR certification required.
• State-issued C.N.A. (or similar) license preferred
Address: 1000 Physicians Way, Franklin 37067
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 1926892