Encompass Health’s Aviation Department is currently seeking an aviation professional to support a growing corporate aviation department located Birmingham, Alabama. This role is ideal for an experienced and certified Airframe and Powerplant Technician. This individual will provide technical support for our corporate aircraft, enhanced the aircraft dispatch reliability, operational effectiveness, and administer effective standards of quality and airworthiness for Part 91 Operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is building the future in business aviation.
How you’ll contribute:
• Assist in managing the aircraft maintenance program by ensure timely scheduling and method of maintenance to minimize impact of flight schedule.
• Working knowledge of modern jet aircraft system, FAR 91, 43, and 65.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex airframe and avionics systems.
• Providing complex aircraft inspections, Pre and Post flight checks, and repairs. Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections which comply with Federal Aviation Administration Regulations, Manufacturers Schedule and Companies Standards.
• Maintain aircraft records in appropriate programs and aircraft log records and any other required documentation in accordance with FAA regulations and Company Policy.
• Meets or exceeds ISBAO best practices standards.
• Ability to perform an individual role as part of a highly functioning team.
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate Required.
• Flight Safety Master Technician on 680 or experience preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of Business Aviation Maintenance and Avionics Experience.
• Proficient with the use of technology and computer skills to include business applications and maintenance programs.
• FAA Inspection Authorization – Preferred.
• Associate/Bachelor Degree - Preferred, but not required.
• Avionics certification NCATT, AET – Preferred.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2010477